Happy Bonfire Night! Keep your kids safe by teaching them about fire and sparkler safety...
1) Always wear gloves when holding sparklers
2) Never approach lit fireworks even if they haven’t fired
3) Have a bucket of water handy Check out the Burns video https://t.co/Okwo9mhjQB
Child swallowed a button battery?
You need to get down to the Emergency department right away...injuries from button batteries can be fatal and can be avoided by fast removal (or not swallowing them in the first place!)
#keepsmallobjectsoutofreachofchildren #helpkids #safety
What do I do when...
My child burns themselves?
1) Remove the clothing over the affected area
2) Run the area under cool running water for 20 minutes
3) If you have it wrap cling film around the area
4) Seek medical advice
Full video available soon on the website