Christmas countdown...Santa might bring your kids toys that take button batteries, but don’t make the same mistakes as the elves- beware of their dangers if they’re swallowed! Check out the videos on the website and the ‘What do I do when...’ series
Happy Bonfire Night! Keep your kids safe by teaching them about fire and sparkler safety...
1) Always wear gloves when holding sparklers
2) Never approach lit fireworks even if they haven’t fired
3) Have a bucket of water handy Check out the Burns video https://t.co/Okwo9mhjQB
Child swallowed a button battery?
You need to get down to the Emergency department right away...injuries from button batteries can be fatal and can be avoided by fast removal (or not swallowing them in the first place!)
#keepsmallobjectsoutofreachofchildren #helpkids #safety